Dive Rite CX1 Handheld Light
The CX1 is a compact handheld dive light that packs a powerful punch. Using a top bin Cree XM-L2 U4 emitter and orange peel reflector, the CX1 boasts 1000 lumens max power at 6500 Kelvin color temperature. Its small size makes it the perfect light for the traveling diver, while its power and features appeal to even the most demanding tech divers.
The hard coat anodized aluminum body has an ergonomic design providing a comfortable and secure grip even with gloves or cold hands.
The CX1 allows the diver to choose a brightness level and burn time that matches their dive plan. All power modes (High, Medium, Low, Very Low, and Strobe) are easily selected using the magnetic push button on the tail of the light. Low battery level is indicated by a flash every 30 seconds for approximately 30 minutes before the light goes out so you will never be left in the dark unexpectedly.
A robust high capacity 5200 mAh 26650 li-ion battery provides extended burn times in a compact package. The included 2 amp USB charger allows for fast charging in-between dives. The CX1 also includes an adapter sleeve for the use of an 18650 battery if desired.
A lanyard is included to ensure you'll never lose your light to the sea. Optional accessories include the specially designed CX1 Handmount Sleeve which can be used to securely mount the CX1 to any of Dive Rite's handmounts.
- Machined Anodized Aluminum Body
- LED: Cree XM-L2 U4
- Brightness /Power Modes /Burn Times:
- 1000 lumens max (100%) 3.5hrs
- 500 lumens max (50%) 7.5hrs
- 250 lumens max (25%) 15hrs
- 50 lumens max (5%) 75hrs
- 1000 lumens max strobe (10% duty cycle) 35hrs
- Beam Angle: 6 degrees
- User replaceable 5200 mAh 26650 li-ion battery (Sleeve for use with an optional 18650 battery)
- 2 amp USB fast charger
- Depth Rating: 492 ft (150 m)
- Weight including 26650 battery: 11.0 oz (312 g)
- Dimensions: 5.51 in. (14.00 cm) length x 1.65 in. (4.19 cm) width
- Package includes: CX1 light, battery, charger, lanyard, battery sleeve, and protective carrying case