Garmin - Descent T1 TransmitterSold Out
LIMITED TIME ONLY: $100-$200 REBATE
GARMIN DESCENT PRODUCTS
Rebate Details: Customers who purchase a qualifying Garmin Descent from May 15, 2022 to June 19, 2022, are eligible to receive $100 or $200 via rebate when submitting their rebate online at Garminrebates.com. Limit one rebate per customer. The product must be purchased in factory-new condition. All submissions must be postmarked by July 19, 2022.Qualifying Descent Devices:• $100 rebate --- Descent Mk2, Stainless Steel with Black Band – 010-02132-00• $200 rebate --- Descent Mk2i, Titanium Carbon Gray DLC with Black Band – 010-02132-01• $200 rebate --- Descent Mk2i Bundle, Titanium Carbon Gray DLC with DLC Titanium Band (Includes Descent T1) – 010-02132-02• $200 rebate --- Descent Mk2i Bundle, Titanium Carbon Gray DLC with Black Band (Includes Descent T1) – 010-02132-03• $100 rebate --- Descent Mk2S, Light Gold with Light Sand Silicone Band – 010-02403-00• $100 rebate --- Descent Mk2S, Carbon Gray DLC with Black Silicone Band – 010-02403-03• $100 rebate --- Descent Mk2S, Mineral Blue with Sea Foam Silicone Band – 010-02403-06• $100 rebate --- Descent T1 Transmitter – 010 -12811- 00This offer is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the attached rebate coupon. You can also access the coupon online by visiting the following link: Garminrebates.com For any questions regarding this rebate, please contact email@example.com.
KNOW YOUR TANK PRESSURE FROM YOUR WRIST
Track your every breath when you pair the Descent™ T1 transmitter with a Descent dive computer. Monitor up to 5 tanks via SubWave™ sonar technology so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy’s air levels1.
Descent T1 enables you to monitor tank pressure, remaining air time and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving.
Built to withstand the elements and water-rated to 11 ATM, the Descent T1 will enable you to pair up to 5 transmitters to each compatible dive computer within a range of up to 10 meters. Get tank pressure, air time remaining, air consumption rate and battery remaining sent directly to the paired compatible Descent dive computer.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.33” x 1.44” x 1.44” (84.50 x 36.52 x 36.52 mm)
- Battery: 3 V CR123A lithium
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours
- Thread type: 7/16 in. (20 UNF)
- Normal operating temperature: From -20 to 60°C (from -4 to 140°F)
- Underwater operating temperature: From 0 to 40°C (from 32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: From -30 to 70°C (from -22 to 158°F)
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Surface transmission range (ANT wireless technology): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Underwater transmission range (sonar): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Water rating: Dive 110 meters
- Pressure rating: 300 bar (4351 psi)
- Inspection interval: Inspect parts before each use for damage. Replace parts as needed. (Aside from normal wear and tear, performance is not affected by aging.)