Key Largo Diving - September 17 - 24, 2021Sold Out
Join us in Key Largo for some incredible diving!
Explore the beauty of the shallow reefs, vibrant ocean wildlife, and ship wrecks with a dive trip with Paragon Dive Adventures to the Florida Keys.
Anything from unique coral formations to ancient shipwrecks and purposefully sunk reefs can be found on this trip. All dive sites are located no more than a 40-minute ride from the shore, maximizing the opportunities for dives.
We will be diving some of the the classics like the Christ of The Abyss statue, Elbow Reef, Molasses reef. If you are tech certified you can get one long tech dive on the Spiegel Grove or the Duane as well as some other awesome ship wrecks!
The Charter operator has full CCR support with everything available to rent.
- 22 Recreational Dives OR
- 13 tech dives
- Morning Trip will typically be a deeper double dip on a wreck so you can do two recreational dives or one long tech dive
- Afternoon Trip will typically be a two tank reef dive or shallow site but if qualified and profile allowed can also be a deeper wreck
- Tanks & Weights
- Rental Equipment
- Meals & Beverages
- Crew Gratuity
- Nitrox / Mixed Gas / Absorbent
- Advanced Wreck
- Advanced Nitrox / Deco Procedures
- Photo / Video
- CCR Try Dives and CCR Certifications
- Ask if you want something else!
- September 17 Travel and Arrival Day
- September 18-23 (6 Diving Days)
- September 24 Travel and Return Home
Contact us for details. If you want to dive less we can arrange a custom option for you. Just reach out directly.