Playa Del Carmen - 1/15/22 - 1/20/22 - Bull Sharks, Cenotes, Chichén Itzá, Wrecks, and more....Sold Out
Come spend your Martin Luther King Day Holiday with us in Playa Del Carmen and start off your 2022 diving year with a bang! This trip is perfect for the wide angle photographer or adventurous traveler and will get you exposure to the best diving in the area from sharks, to cenotes, pyramids, and incredible food we will experience it all.
We will be spending 5 awesome diving days and 1 land tour day exploring some incredibly diverse diving. Here is what is on the agenda!
This trip is limited to 8 divers!
- 1 Day - 2 Tank Wreck and Reef Dive
- 2 Days - Bull Shark Dives
- 2 Days - Cenote Dives
- 1 Day - Guided Chichen Itza Tour and Cenote Experience
This trip is open for divers of all levels and will be an incredible way to diversify your diving. We put together this trip to give the widest amount of experiences possible. You will not want to miss this one!
If you are a certified cave diver your cenote dives can be full guided cave dives up to the maximum limits allowed by your certification.
Trip cost includes:
- All diving fees including cenote entrance fees
- Tanks and weights
- Transportation from Dive Rite Mexico to all dive sites and tours
- 10 total dives with options for additional dives at extremely reduced rates
- Private Cenote guide for every 4 divers
- Equipment storage at Dive Rite Mexico
Trip cost does NOT include:
- Transportation from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen and back
- Lodging in Playa Del Carmen - We would be happy to provide recommendations based on your budget and needs. Rooms average $35 per night on the lower end to as much as you would like spend
- COVID testing to get back into US $35.00 USD
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to:
Ben Lair: Ben@paragondive.com or 520-260-9940