This is some of the best diving in the world. The Sea of Cortez offers an amazing amount of bio diversity. We will dive with sea lions at Isla Pedro Nolasco and see nudibranchs and more. This is our favorite "local" destination!
In the summer and early fall the water temperatures are in the high 80s then cooling into the winter and spring into the low 60s. Ask us about the water temperature for the month you'd like to join us!
- 2 Day Trips - 4-5 Open Water Boat Dives (Day 1 - 2-3 Tank Island (conditions permitting) - Day 2 - 2 Tank Local Sunday)
- 3 Day Trips - 6-8 Open Water Boat Dives (Day 1 - 2-3 Tank Local or Island (conditions permitting), Day 2 - 2-3 Tank Island (conditions permitting), Day 3 - 2 Tank Local
- Group Caravan Down
- Lunch and snacks On Boat
- Tanks & Weights
- Rental Equipment
- Meals & Beverages (Besides What Is Outlined Above)
- Crew Gratuity
- Lodging - We recommend Sawari, Marina Terra, CasaGo, or AirBNB for your stay.
- Friday Afternoon Shore Dives 1 or 2 Tank
- Friday Afternoon 2 Tank Local Trip
- Friday or Saturday Night Dive
Contact us for details and extra charges based on the optional upgrades.