SCUBA Force - XPEDITION SE DrysuitSold Out
SCUBA FORCE XPEDITION SE
The development of the SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE focused on two requirements: maximum protection with maximum flexibility.
The SCUBA FORCE "Double Seal Technology" in which all seams are sealed and double sealed with a machine-applied hotmelt tape, convinced even with its predecessor the Xpedition.
The SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE has a protection package that meets even the highest demands and the most adverse environments.
- All overlays and protective elements in the SE version are made of sturdy and abrasion-resistant Kevlar and are fitted with double stitching.
- The combined leg and knee protection protects the front of the legs from damage, even in extreme environments.
- Special attention is on the three-piece upper body overlay and the four-part crotch and buttocks protection.
Due to this very complex but in the end highly effective production process, the overlay elements individually to install, a maximum protection value with maximum mobility is achieved. The XPB bags have been specially redesigned for the SE variant and are now available in two sizes. They can be pressed together and remain in shape thanks to Velcro closures so that the diver can variably adjust the bag size to fit his contents. Especially sidemount divers will be thrilled.
SOPS – Splitted Overlay Protection System
The XPEDITION SE features the Splitted Overlay Protection System - SOPS, made entirely of high-quality and extremely durable Kevlar. The system protects the suit in all exposed areas (shoulders, back, arms, zipper, crotch, buttocks and legs) without restricting mobility.
Perfect Fit & Sizes
The new diagonal metal BDM front zipper combined with a telescope torso provides the SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE for a perfect fit. This combination also allows an independent dressing and undressing. The SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE comes in five women's and ten men's sizes. Of course, it is also available as a tailored suit (Made to Measure / Custom Made).
- Lady Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L
- Man Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, ML, L, LL, XLS, XL, XXL
Unique Boot Selection
At no extra charge, the SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE can select both boot size and boot type. Two different types are available. A classic sturdy neoprene boot and the SCUBA FORCE Slim Line boots. The boots are available in the following sizes:
- Dry Boots are available in sizes from 38-50 (European); 5/6-13/14 (International)
- Slim Line Boots are available in sizes from 2XS-4XL
Expandable XBP Pockets
The SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE has two large expandable XBP pockets, these are available in two sizes (standard and small, depending on body size). The large-volume bags offer the diver (in both sizes) enough space for additional equipment required. A reinforcement in the pocket lid increases the grip and facilitates handling even with thick gloves. Built-in straps made of durable webbing (in the main and lid pockets) allow for secure attachment of the accessories and simplify handling. These can be extended at any time with bungees. The expandable XBP pockets have a separate inner pocket in which, for example, Wetnotes can be stowed.
- Latex cuffs, arm and neck, sizes S - XL
- Neoprene and silicone cuffs (SITECH) - at extra cost
- ScubaForce Argo and Shell, High Performance Inlet and Outlet Valves
- ScubaForce VegaValve - combined intake valve with E / O Cord - for an extra charge
- Sturdy suspenders system
- Integrated waistband
- big embroidered heat collar
- Triangle - crotch strap
- BDM metal zipper (YKK) - protective zipper (YKK)
- Name patch - Name tag on the bag - at extra charge
Scuba Force Carrying Bag
The Scuba Force carrying bag comes with the drysuit and is an innovative concept that allows for a great method of storing and transporting your drysuit and then once at the dive site, opens to reveal a great changing mat for on-the-go convenience.
AVAILABLE FACTORY UPGRADES:
Neoprene Wrist Seals
Neoprene Neck Seal
SI Tech Neck and Wrist Seals
Dry Glove Options
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO ASSIST IN BUILDING YOUR CUSTOM DRYSUIT.