Travel - Socorro 1/25/23 - 2/4/23: Archipelago Revillagigedos Live Aboard : Dive Trip of a LifetimeSold Out
What do a 100' liveaboard dive boat (the Rocio del Mar) giant mantas, bottlenose dolphin, 8 species of sharks and an underwater world of splendor and joy have on common?
YOU!......when you sign up for our January 2023 trip to Archipelago Revillagigedos (often referred to as Socorro -- which is but one of the 3 islands we'll visit)!!
The Rocio del Mar will depart from San Jose del Cabo at 6 PM (boarding begins at 5 PM) on Thursday, 26 January 2023, and return to San Jose del Cabo for prompt disembarkation of all passengers at 8:30 AM on Saturday, 4 February 2023.
This is the trip of a lifetime for big animals -- some of us have visited multiple times and will continue to dive this wonderland regularly for years to come!
6 days of diving, 3-4 dives each day!
You should be diving with us!!
This is an amazing opportunity for advanced divers to dive with dolphin, giant Mantas, hammerhead sharks, white-tip sharks, silver-tip sharks, black-tip sharks, silky sharks, Galapagos sharks, giant tuna fish and more!
For those of you so inclined, the photographic opportunities are endless....it's sensory overload at it's finest!
Here is a rundown of costs for the liveaboard:
Trip Cost: $4095.00 with a payment schedule as follows:
$1025.00 due to hold your reservation
$1025.00 due 1 July 2022
$2045.00 due 1 October 2022
Trip cost includes:
- taxes and port fees
- meals and snacks(we guarantee that you will NOT be disappointed)
- beverages (including local beer and wine)
- tanks, weights and weight belts
- You are also welcome to bring along any additional food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages).
Trip cost does NOT include:
- There is also a National Park fee, imposed by the federal Mexican government of $450.00 (waived for passengers 60 years of age and older -- must show passport proof -- and a 50% discount for students and teachers showing ID Card proof).
- Nitrox is highly recommended and has a fee of $120.00 per person.
- Fuel surcharges are possible if fuel prices are greater than 20 pesos per liter. You will be notified prior to boarding.
- Crew gratuity is customary and in addition to the trip price. Typical tips run 10-15% of the trip price.
- You are also responsible for your own transportation, transfers and any local accommodations in San Jose del Cabo.
You will also be required to show proof of diving certification and dive insurance -- THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to:
Natalie Riley: Natalie@paragondive.com
Steven Backerman: Steve@paragondive.com
We would be happy to answer any questions and provide you with a more thorough Know Before You Go informative brochure.