TDI Advanced Nitrox / Decompression Procedures Bundle (AN/DP)Sold Out
TDI Advanced Nitrox / Decompression Procedures Bundle
This is the most popular way to complete these courses and is often referred to as AN/DP. This is the stepping stone to your technical diving career. Once you have completed these courses you will be a technical diver. You will be certified to 45M/150' utilizing up to 100% O2 for accelerated decompression.
TDI Decompression Procedures Diver
Are you finding your no- decompression limits (NDLs) a limiting factor to dives? Do you have to ascend sooner than you would like? As sport divers, planned decompression is not something that we do or have been taught.The TDI Decompression Procedures Course prepares you for planned staged decompression diving. With a maximum operating depth of 45 metres/150 feet, this course is your first step beyond the normal sport diving limits. The TDI Decompression Procedures Course combined with the TDI Advanced Nitrox course form the foundation of all other technical courses. After these two courses and some additional experience, the stage has been set for you to move onto additional technical levels.
TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver
Are you looking to expand your dive time? Maybe you’re a scientific diver or photographer looking to stay in the water a little longer?The TDI Advanced Nitrox Course qualifies divers to use enriched air nitrox from EAN 21 through EAN 100 percent within your current certification level to a maximum depth of 40 metres/130 feet during dives that do not require staged decompression. Often taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures course, this can be considered the foundation of your technical diving career. TDI Advanced Nitrox is also a must for SCR or CCR divers.
How to take this course!
- Sign up and receive your online code
- Once you complete the online portion schedule the class, pool, or open water dives as required.
• $249.95 for eLearning & certification card once earned.
• $495.00 Instructor Fee - Includes Classroom Session, 2 Pool Sessions, and 6 Open water dives
• eLearning via TDI’s website
• Certification cards from TDI, once earned
What’s Not Included:
• Student is required to provide all other equipment as required for the course. Reach out to us directly for the complete required equipment list
• Dive count is the minimum required amount of dives to successfully complete the course. If additional dives are required they are $55.00 per dive and include tanks and weights.
• Not included are Rental Equipment not mentioned above and Trip Costs. Trip costs include transportation, lodging, boat fees, park fees, food and beverage, etc.