Travel - Playa Del Carmen - 12/8/23 - 12/17/23 - Mayan Underworld
It is time to explore the Mayan underworld! This is a cenote/cave focused trip with one day set aside for the bull sharks (if they are around). This trip is set up for divers of all levels. We are going to dive the best cenotes and cave systems in the area. In addition to the diving we will head to Chichen Itza, Valladolid Town, and an incredible Cenote for swimming the last day of the trip.
We will be spending 7 awesome diving days and 1 land tour day exploring some incredibly diverse diving. Here is what is on the agenda!
- 6 Days- Cenote / Cave Dives based on certification level
- 1 Day - Bull Shark Dives (if no sharks we will cenote / cave dive)
- 1 Day - Guided Chichen Itza Tour, Vallodolid Town, Cenote Experience
We will have 4 certified divers per guide to make sure you get only the best experience. This trip is open for divers of all levels and will be an incredible way to diversify your diving.
Trip cost includes:
- All diving fees including cenote entrance fees
- Tanks and weights
- Transportation from Dive Rite Mexico to all dive sites and tours
- Private guide for every 4 divers
- Transportation from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen and back
- Equipment storage at Dive Rite Mexico
- Lunch On Dive Days
- Nitrox 32% Fills
Trip cost does NOT include:
- Transportation from lodging in Playa Del Carmen to Dive Rite Mexico
- Lodging in Playa Del Carmen - We would be happy to provide recommendations based on your budget and needs. Rooms average $35 per night on the lower end to as much as you would like to spend
- O2, Absorbent, Helium
- Anything not listed above
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to:
Ben Lair: Ben@paragondive.com or 520-260-9940