Waterproof W4 5MM Back-Zip Pro Series Fullsuit (Male & Female Sizing)Sold Out
W4 is the latest back-zip wetsuit design by Waterproof. After nearly 30 years of wetsuit-making experience, we have put all our knowledge into this high-quality suit with an eye-catching retro-futuristic design.
The 3D anatomical design, with pre-bent arms and legs with stretch panels and gender specific construction ensures a comfortable fit and a relaxing body position in the water. 3D-moulded real rubber kneepads are perfect for the diving instructor who spends a lot of time on his/her knees in the water while teaching. Double smooth-skin seals at arms and legs, adjustable neck and a 10mm spinepad, and an extra seal at the back zipper work together to keep the cold water out. Seals are designed to fit WP boots and gloves. All zippers are in the top class Vision from YKK. The Bronze slider in the back zipper ensures trouble-free function for many years.
It features ToughTex panels at elbows and knees, bonded HiQ Nylon thread and 100% CR neoprene in all panels – quality in every detail. The W4 also features double computer strap anchors with antislip, comfort front neck zipper, inner plush lining, and seat and shoulder antislip reinforcement.
The WPAD™, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is a soft artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh for our expandable pocket. The pocket is big enough to keep an extra mask, slate, deco tables, GoPro camera etc. Use the pocket when needed, if you want to streamline your set up, dive without it.
- 100% microcell CR neoprene – More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- 3D kneepads – 3D moulded vulcanized rubber kneepads. Note the unique design that enables unrestricted leg movements via the “hinge effect”.
- 3D sculpted suit – With pre-bent arms and legs for maximum anatomical fit.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- APP – Waterproofs Advanced Performance Programme.
- Bronze slider – Provide consistent ease of operation and hardcore durability.
- Comfort zipper – Fully gusseted “comfort zipper” to relieve stress on the surface.
- Computer strap anchor – To prevent the computer from slipping off your arm when gloves are removed or suit is compressed. The anti-slip surface makes the computer stay in place.
- Double seals – Generous double seals made from smooth skin neoprene with zipper at arms and legs. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features a TA slider with an anti-slip designed zipper grip.
- Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- High Visibility – High visibility is ensured by the reflective label.
- Moulded hook and loop fastener tab – A moulded tab with TPU teeth grips Japanese loop plush for maximum hold and good looks.
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical area abrasion and anti-slip protection.
- Spinepad – 10 mm thick and pre-shaped to fit neck area.
- ToughTex – On elbows and knees. Best way to armour your suit.
- WaveFlex arm panels – In hollow of arms provide an easier movement.
- WPAD™ – Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh for a line of new accessories, like pockets.
- Zipper grip – An anti-slip designed knob for enhanced grip with or without gloves.
Materials and care:
- Rinse your suit with fresh water after diving, taking particular care to clean sand and salt from the zipper. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects.
- Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap.
- Rinse your suit after each dive with fresh water, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorised by Waterproof.
- Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage (WP Hanger Link). Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
- Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.