O'Dive - Diving Center and Instructor - UnlimitedSold Out
O’Dive – Diving Center & Instructor – Unlimited
Unlimited user accounts
Unlimited dive analyses
Training for 2 people
‘O’Dive Center’ certification
Dedicated customer service
O’Dive Diving Center & Instructor helps you better analyse the quality of your clients’ diving practice and improve their safety towards sickness decompression.
O’Dive Diving Center & Instructor offers all the options available in the O’Dive Technical offer.
The O'Dive solution
Discover the different offers available and choose the one that corresponds to your diving practice.
Operation of the app
1. Acoustic measurements
- The sensor is placed under the right then left clavicles for 20 seconds
- Measurements are carried out 30 minutes and 60 minutes after surfacing (for air dives)
2. Dive parameters
- The application retrieves dive data from the dive computer
- The information is uploaded to Azoth Systems’ servers
3. Result and dive planner
- The result is available less than 5 minutes later
- Thanks to the simulation tool, it is possible to visualize the potential benefit of several parameters
O’Dive is committed to help improve scuba-diving safety
Decompression, a field to explore
For a 30-minute air dive at 30 metres and based on a standard level of conservatism (L0), divers can be offered 12 to 21 minutes of decompression stops depending on the model of their computer. This range extends from 8 to 50 minutes if all available settings are considered.
Given the diversity of decompression algorithms and the number of possible settings, divers have no tangible criteria to assess the level of suitability of their procedures to their own body.
A connected technology to better control the diving practice
A detailed outcome
O’Dive includes a robust, compact vascular microbubble sensor (ultrasonic Doppler technology) connected to a server with specialised analysis capabilities.
After the dive, divers place the sensor for twenty seconds under their left then right clavicle; they import the profile of their last dive from their dive computer onto the O’Dive app and synchronise their data.
About an hour later, they can visualise a personal QI index which value, between 0 and 100%, reflects the quality of their decompression.
When the quality index QI does not reach 100%, divers can access detailed information specifying the part of their result attributable to the severity of the dive itself (parameters) and the part attributable to the level of detected vascular microbubbles.
A fully customized simulation to improve one's practice
An appropriate customization
Divers can also measure, by means of a simulation that is entirely theirs, the added value of several options on their practice:
- Extend the duration of the last stop; breathe a nitrox richer in oxygen at stops or dive with nitrox; change the Gradient Factors (with the possibility of combining all these options);
- For Trimix open-circuit diving: change the bottom mix
- For Trimix closed-circuit diving: change the bottom mix, and the bottom and stops oxygen partial pressure.
State-of-the-art technology manufactured for the field
Developed over 10 years of research
O’Dive is the result of knowledge acquired over 10 years of research and development by Azoth Systems in collaboration with laboratories, diving doctors, physiologists and diving safety professionals.
About thirty experts from various backgrounds contributed to this knowledge. It is based on the analysis of hundreds of thousands of dives and the development of a technology shaped by years of user testing.
This momentum has given rise to 4 research theses, numerous scientific articles and several patents.