Dive Rite O2PTIMA Chest Mount Rebreather Courses
Dive Rite O2PTIMA Chest Mount Closed Circuit Rebreather Training (CCR)
Offering Dive Rite OPTIMA certification through TDI in Arizona (Tucson or Phoenix), Southern California (Los Angeles & San Diego), and the Sea of Cortez, Mexico (San Carlos, Hermosillo, Guaymas), or we can set up a custom course in the location of your choice. We have experience teaching from Florida (Cave Country), The Philippines, Cayman Islands, Indonesia, Micronesia and more...
Who this course is for:
- Any diver who is interested in learning how to dive a chest mount closed circuit rebreather.
- Rebreathers are incredible tools for those divers who are looking to increase the amount of time they spend underwater. They are ideal for photographers and video professionals, wreck divers, cave divers, etc.
- To learn more and see if this course would be appropriate for you please reach out to us directly for a private consultation of your needs and future diving goals. This will allow us to help place you in the best rebreather for your diving needs. CCRs are not a one size fits all solution. We can help provide the direction you need to get started!
WE ALSO OFFER CROSS OVER COURSES FOR CCR DIVERS CERTIFIED ON OTHER UNITS.
Get Started Today
- All of our Dive Rite O2PTIMA CM CCR courses are build on demand around your schedule. We will complete a MINIMUM of 7 dives but more likely many more.
- We have rental OPTIMA units available if you would like to do a CCR try dive in confined water prior to committing to a full course.
- We offer Dive Rite O2PTIMA CM CCR training through TDI.
- After successful course completion we run rebreather specific trips so you will never be left without a dive buddy. Also once you have logged some hours on your unit you can enroll in the next course and start extending your range.
In addition to the entry level user course listed above you can continue to learn how to extend your range on your Dive Rite OPTIMA CM rebreather all the way to 100 meters! The sky is the limit if you put in the time and dedication to get to the next level!