Dive Rite Travel Series 25LB Wing XT Series
A lightweight wing designed for single-tank, warm water diving, our Travel series of wings are small-profile and ideal for travel and divers who wear a minimal amount of weight. At 25lbs/11.3 kg of lift, the Travel can accommodate one 80ft3/12 L tank with no more than 16lbs. of additional weight.
With its donut-shape, the Travel wing provides greater stability and control in the water. Donut-style or 360 degree wings promote an even volume of inflation on top, sides and bottom, which improves buoyancy control and promotes a more efficient, horizontal trim.
Divers may choose from our durable 1680 ballistic nylon EXP material, available in 5 different color combinations, or our even more rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel. Both the Travel EXP (Model BC 4100) and Travel XT (Model 5100) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder. They are backed by our WORRY-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE and are made exclusively in the U.S.A.
As a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Model BC4100 Travel EXP outer bag is made of durable 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion
- Available in 5 color combinations: Black/Grey (Standard), Black/Red, Black/Pink, Black/Blue, and Spa Blue/Blue.
- Model BC5100 Travel XT outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with choice of 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16-inch or 12-inch elbow along with either15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low pressure inflation hose.
- A set of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or singles mounting plate.
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 21.5-in H x 15-in W (54.6cm x 38.1cm)
- 2.4 lbs (1 kg)
- To avoid unnecessary wear and tear, remove metal backplates from the wing for transport and do not carry a metal plate stuffed into a dive bag along with a wing and other soft goods.