- 3/8″ Female fitting to LPI nipple
- Chrome plated brass construction
- 1.5″ x 5/8″ (3.8cm x 1.6cm)
- 0.6 oz (17 g)
- Low pressure inflator hose lengths used in this configuration will vary by individual diver preference. Configurations used by Dive Rite staff have a 15″ LPI hose coming from the first stage, and a 27″ LPI routed from the quick disconnect adapter to the power inflator.
- When using this configuration for sidemount, the low pressure inflator hose running to the power inflator will be attached before the diver clips into their cylinders. Adding a small bolt snap using a hose clip retainer to the inflator hose close to the adapter will provide a way to secure the hose to the ring bungee. This will make finding the hose easy for the diver, even if the hose cannot be seen.
- Use bungee to secure the LPI hose, connected to power inflator, to the corrugated inflator hose.