Blue Steel - Sherwood SCUBA - PRO ValveSold Out
Blue Steel - Sherwood SCUBA - PRO Valve
Sherwood Valve (DIN/K)
Sherwood Valves are the most used valves in diving. Sherwood Valves can be found on cylinders on every continent. The critical link between your regulator and tank, our patented Sherwood valve was designed specifically to handle today’s high-performance regulators. Sherwood valves are available in both Pro Valve (DIN/K) and K Valve.
- Teflon-coated plug threads for superior lubrication, dry lubrication means you never have to apply grease.
- A smooth operating, all-Teflon seat for exceptional durability.
- Precision threading for a clean and tight seal.
- High air-flow capacity.
- Specially designed burst-disk assembly that evenly distributes escaping air, preventing your tank from spinning or tipping if the burst-disc vents.
- 3/4" NPSM, 14TPI
- Nitrox Compatible Up To 40% Oxygen
PART #: SVH-5000-48