Dive Rite 2-Zip Sidemount Bellows Pocket
Sidemount divers require many tools for their diving but are limited for space to carry them. There is little room on the waist for traditional style pockets and tanks can limit the access to thigh pockets. This lack of real estate has led many sidemount divers to go with a butt mounted pocket.
Dive Rite's 2-Zip Sidemount Bellows Pocket is a large bellows pocket that allows a sidemount diver to carry everything they need for a dive, including: spools, notebook, back-up lights, line arrows, and more. With two compartments, smaller items can be separated in the front with larger items in the main compartment. A 36-inch (92 cm) looped lanyard on the inside of the large compartment allows the diver to attach tools and gear so items can be quickly deployed without the fear of losing one. The back of the pocket allows for several mounting options including two 1-inch metal d-rings for butt mounting and webbing straps for waist mounting.
The 2-Zip Sidemount Bellows Pocket includes daisy chain loops across the front of the pocket. The daisy chain loops allow for the attachment of our cutting device’s uniquely designed sheaths that clip directly into the daisy loops. Attach a line cutter, trauma sheers, or any tool to a daisy loop for quick and easy access.
Made in the USA.
- Material: 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
- Pocket orientation: Horizontal style (opens on the long edge)
- Storage compartments: 2
- Closes via a heavy duty zipper
- Lanyard: Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) (adjustable) lanyard to securely attach tools
- Attachment options:
- Two 1-inch (25 mm) stainless D-rings used in conjunction with double bolt snaps (see here) to clip the pocket off as a bum pouch while sidemounting
- Two 2-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2-inch webbing strap
- Drainage: Nickel plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal depth: Expands from 0.5-in. to 2.5-in. (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size: 6-in. high x 10-in. wide x 2.5-in. deep (15.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (147.4 g)