Dive Rite Doubles Tank Bands
Dive Rite Tank Bands are tungsten inert gas welded (TIG) and have beveled edges that minimize scratching of painted tanks during assembly. They are constructed of 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel, with a #3 polished finish and 11-gauge, 304 stainless steel structural plates. 304 stainless steel is a high grade, low carbon alloy that resists corrosion, even in saltwater. Every band is precision sheared and punched and goes through a stringent quality control test during each step of the manufacturing process. Our bands also include an appropriately sized stainless steel all-thread bolt kit which is also made of 304 stainless steel. Made in the U.S.A.
- 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel with #3 polished finish and 11-gauge, 304 stainless steel structural plates resist saltwater corrosion
- TIG welds provide exceptional strength
- Beveled, smooth edges eliminate scratching
- 7.25-inch Tank Bands are 2.5-inches (6.4 cm) in width
- Fits 7.25-inch (184 mm) diameter bands. Fits US-standard AL80, HP80, HP100, HP120 and all E7/X7 and European-standard tanks with 8.5 inch (216 mm) center to center spacing.
- 8-inch Tank Bands are 3-inches (7.6 cm) in width
- 8-inch (203 mm) diameter bands. Fits US-standard AL100, LP95, LP104, HP119, LP120, HP130 and all E8/X8 tanks and European-standard 15L and 18L tanks (203 mm).
- 4.7 lbs (2.13 kg)
- Made in USA
- In the 1980’s there was a variety of tank manifolds on the market, each with its own center-to-center spacing. Specialty tank band manufacturers entered the market and began offering bands for each style of manifold. Since the mid-1990’s manifolds have been standardized allowing tank bands to become fairly uniform in design. Specialized tank bands are no longer necessary unless a diver is using an older manifold or one that lacks double barrel o-ring seals.
- Wing nuts and washers are easy to lose. Keeping a couple spares of each in a save-a-dive kit could save the day.