Dive Rite Line Cutter - Ceramic Blade
The Dive Rite Ceramic Blade Line Cutter makes safety simple. No more Rust, no more dulling. Versatile mounting options make sure your cutting tool is where you want it when you need it. Effortlessly slice through fishing line, braided nylon, bungee, neoprene and 2 inch webbing, as well as almost any other entanglement hazard you might encounter at the dive site. A worry-free shielded blade prevents accidental cuts. The last line cutter you’ll ever need.
- ZrO2 Ceramic Blade
- Fiber reinforced nylon body
- Webbing sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on webbing up to 2” (5.08cm)
- 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (11.4cm x 6.4cm)
- 1.8 oz (51 g)
- The line cutter is designed with a hole in the body to provide a point to better grip the cutter, even for divers wearing gloves
- Be sure to thoroughly rinse the line cutter and pouch and allow to air dry after each use.