Dive Rite - Nomad LSSold Out
The 2nd Generation Nomad LS continues to be one of the most versatile sidemount systems on the market. Its unique design makes it capable of easily handling steel or aluminum cylinders. Utilizing a diamond shaped bladder with zero lift baffles, the Nomad LS allows the diver to trim out in a horizontal position with minimum adjustment. The extremely durable exterior SuperFabric™ material is resistant to the elements of diving, whether diving on a quiet reef, pushing deep into a cave system, or scooting through a deck opening on a wreck dive.
Diamond shaped bladder with zero lift baffles force lift to the hips where it is needed the most.
Deluxe style harness provides a customizable and comfortable fit for nearly any size diver. The harness can be easily replaced. The waistband is designed to sit lower on the diver’s hips, optimal for trimming out cylinders attached to the waist.
Inflator routes from the bottom for optimum hose routing while a shoulder OPV pull allows gas venting from a vertical orientation.
Adjustable Bungee System allows the diver to choose between ring, loop, or independent bungees. The laser cut adjustment plate allows for infinite adjustment to fine tune bungee length.
Low-Profile buttplate is easily removed using stainless slides without the need to un-weave the harness.
Built in weight system using the 2” crotch strap which continues up the back to add support. Block weights can be directly attached, while bag weight can be added using a Travel Weight Pocket.
- Outer shell: SuperFabric™ material with double ply 600 denier fabric
- Inner bladder: Heavy duty 420 denier nylon laminated
- Lift capacity: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
- Bailout bladder (optional) lift capacity: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- Hose: 16-inch (30.4 cm) corrugated with inflate/deflate valve
- Exhaust valves: One pull-dump at top, center and one at bottom/right corner of wing; configurable with corrugated hose on left or right side of wing
- Cylinder attachment:
- Adjustable Bungee System – 30″ of bungee for each side adjustment along with a 2″ Stainless Ring, medium quick link, and medium snap. Chokers include for use with Dive Rite’s Ring Bungee and Choker method.
- Butt plate: Reinforced nylon to provide the proper amount of rigidity to hold tanks in position and eliminate sag and two stainless steel rails for tank attachment. Easily removed using 2 x 1.5 in stainless slides.
- Crotch strap: 2 in. (5 cm) padded strap with scooter ring
- Hardware: Marine grade stainless steel throughout
- D-rings: Custom low profile angled D-rings on chest, 2 on waist, and 2 each on shoulders straps
- Sizing: One size fits all (comes sized as large and can be adjusted as needed to resize)
- Weight: 5.7 lbs. (2.59 kg)
- Made in USA