DUI - Yukon II Drysuit - Women's SizingSold Out
Voted 2019 Best Buy by Scuba Diving Magazine!
*Made to Measure option available.
The Yukon II is front-entry drysuit which showcases DUI’s newest innovation – FreedomForm™ Technology. Since our development of the original the self-donning / telescopic torso in the 1980’s we have continued to push the limits of drysuit manufacturing. This distinctive new inlay design provides an unrestricted range of motion to maximize comfort and flexibility, while maintaining streamlined form. This new design paired with an updated rip-stop nylon and butyl rubber/polyester trilaminate provides unparalleled flexibility. In addition to attached UltraFlex boots, the Yukon II ships standard with a Large Cargo pocket comprised of a 2 interior compartments: 1 large section perfect fit for a spare mask and a thinner pocket ideal for Wet-notes as well as an external zippered pocket.
Yukon II offers 3 inlay color options: Black, Grey, and Red. Now includes DUI’s patented ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals.
*$100 boot change fee if your shoe size does not fit into the stock boot. You will be contacted if the fee applies.
• ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals
• FreedomForm™ Technology
• Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made from nylon/butyl rubber/polyester with double coated seams
• Diagonal front-entry zipper – right shoulder to left hip
• Telescoping torso and crotch strap
• Apeks swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
• YKK plastic zipper
• Warm neck collar
• Cargo Pocket on right thigh (3 pockets + 6 bungee tethers)
• Internal waist adjustment cord
• UltraFlex™ Boots
• 36″ Miflex Hose with oversized quick disconnect
• G2 Neck Seal
• 3 Year warranty
• Miflex 36″ inflation hose included
• Made to order: Approximately 5 weeks to ship
MADE IN THE USA
*Made to Measure and add on options for additional cost.