First Aid For Hazardous Marine Life Injuries
Injuries caused by hazardous marine life are rare, but entering the marine environment always carries the risk of being stung, bitten or cut. Water enthusiasts of all kinds can benefit from knowing how to recognize and avoid hazardous marine life and how respond to injuries.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to further develop their skills in handling emergency scenarios.
Additional Courses you may be interested in:
- Basic Life Support: CPR and First Aid - If you have not already learned Basic Life Support and CPR, you should learn it before expanding into providing first aid for hazardous marine life injuries.
- Neurological Assessment - This course helps you learn how to recognize key signs and evaluate an individual with a suspected neurological injury.
- Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries - This course teaches you how to recognize when to and how to administer Emergency Oxygen to scuba diving victims.
Alternate Courses you may be interested in:
- Diving Emergency Management Provider (DEMP) - This course incorporates all of the Basic Life Support course and also covers Emergency Oxygen, First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries and performing Neurological Assessments. Its a great package course with a TON of information.
- Diving First Aid for Professional Divers (DFA-Pro) - This course is focused on individuals that need to be familiar with Diving First Aid as part of their job and/or may be subject to OSHA oversight. The course covers all of the same things as the DEMP program listed above but focuses on the professional setting.