Fourth Element - Expedition Series Drypack
EXPEDITION SERIES DRYPACK
The perfect backpack for your adventures. With two waterproof compartments and a generous 60L volume, this pack is designed for divers, freedivers and weekend explorers alike.
The main compartment features a roll top closure to ensure that contents remain dry, with adjustable straps to modify the size depending on how much gear is inside. The outer waterproof pocket can be used to divide items and is especially useful after you’ve been in the water to separate wet gear from items that need to stay dry. Between the two compartments is a hidden fin pocket, conveniently sized to accommodate all diving fins and most freediving fins or provide additional gear storage.
The bright colour ensures easy visibility and assists with finding predominantly black dive gear inside.
A larger carrying capacity demands a more serious comfort system for the back and shoulders. This Drypack has a contoured back panel to allow air flow, along with ergonomic padded shoulder and hip straps, making this a capable bag for the most intrepid adventures.
- 60 litre volume
- Bright coloured inner
- Heavy-duty mesh PVC
- High quality clasps and buckles
- 2 x waterproof, dry compartments
- Welded seam construction throughout
- Compartments secured with a roll top and adjustable straps
- Hidden fin pocket secured by pocket straps
- Internal pocket
- Shaped back panel for optimum air flow
- Padded, adjustable waist harness with elastic to stow when not in use
- Adjustable ergonomic padded straps
- Removable sternum strap
- Durable double layer base
- 450D PVC main compartment
- 250 PVC pocket and roll down
- 600D PU Base