Halcyon - Stainless Steel Backplate and Harness
Stainless Steel Backplate and Harness
As with most Halcyon products, an immense amount of behind-the-scenes work is required to create a plate that we are proud to sell.
Halcyon backplates have been refined over the years, to provide the highest-quality finish and materials available. Small details, like the unique bends near the bottom of the plate, create an ergonomic curve, increasing diver comfort. Meanwhile, our precise fabrication process ensures the quality you have come to expect from Halcyon.
Each Halcyon backplate is cut from the highest quality stainless steel, and sophisticated CNC machines mill every edge. This detailed process eliminates the sharp edges common with competitors’ plates.
Machine polishing is augmented by individual handwork, perfecting both form and function.
***PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT ALUMINUM OR STEEL HARDWARE ON YOUR HARNESS. IF NOT IT WILL SHIP DEFAULT WITH STEEL HARDWARE***
- Constructed from high-grade, polished 304 stainless steel
- Carefully milled surfaces eliminate sharp edges
- Available in three sizes
- Standard Bare Backplate Weight: 2.22 KG / 4.9 LB
- Small Bare Backplate Weight: 1.83 KG / 4.05 LB
- Standard-size plates are 26 CM X 39.3 CM / 10.25 IN X 15.5 IN
- Small-sized backplates are 23.11 CM X 35.56 CM / 9.10 IN X 14 IN
- Long-sized Bare Backplate Weight: 2.52 KG / 5.57 LB
- Long-sized backplates are 26.67 CM X 45 CM / 10.5 IN X 17.75 IN
- Utility holes allow mating with MC Storage Pak to stow a variety of lift devices as well as the small Halcyon drysuit inflation kit