Hollis - ST ELITE System - Single Tank Elite Backplate SystemSold Out
Hollis ST ELITE System - Single Tank Elite Backplate System
Similar to the baseline ST, the ST Elite brings together our most popular single tank components into a single system. However, instead of the solo harness, we added our luxurious and adjustable Elite 2 harness, yielding a result similar to what you’d expect from a full-featured BCD.
So if you’re coming from the recreational world of single tank diving using a traditional BCD, this gives you that same harness style, but on a backplate for added stability. The ST Elite System also gives you a ton of options to customize depending on your diving style, in case it changes over time.
For warm water and travel destinations, we have the ST Elite Travel System, which includes the ultra streamlined ST22 wing, Aluminum backplate 2.0, Delrin cam bands and Backplate backpad 2.0.
And those diving in colder waters can choose the standard ST Elite, which includes a go anywhere ST35 wing, Stainless backplate 2.0, stainless cam bands and a backplate backpad 2.0.
- Unites our most popular components into a single system
- Elite 2 harness provides comfort of a full-featured BCD
- Available in both steel and aluminum for versatility
- Aluminum Backplate 2.0 is light and travel-friendly
- Steel/aluminum Backplate 2.0 offers stability
- Versatile platform for tons of customization
- Delrin cam bands keep your kit secure
- ST22 – 22lbs lift / 10 kg
- ST35 – 35lbs lift / 16 kg
- Welded flange and one piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools
- HD Laminated 1680D Cordura outer shell
- 420 nylon internal bladder
- Elbow offset to avoid tank valve/regulator interference and streamlined hose routing
- Lower left pull relief valve
- Cam band slots & tank cradle built in
STAINLESS BACKPLATE 2.0
- AISI 304 Stainless
- 4mm thickness
- Sandblasted finish
- Electropolished & chemically passivated
- Laser cut & CNC bent
- 6.5 lbs / 3 kg