Hollis - ST Travel System - Single Tank Travel Backplate System
Hollis ST Travel System - Single Tank Travel Backplate System
SIMPLE. RUGGED. MINIMALIST.
We designed the ST Travel System for minimalist-minded divers who prioritize streamlining their kit, for the ultimate in traditional simplicity. So if you’re concerned about unnecessary bulk and pieces of equipment failing, the ST eliminates those factors.
The foundation for the ST system starts with our new backplate 2.0 with geometry and material choices tailored to your style of diving. We then added our continuous-weave solo harness. It has no buckles that can fail, and no extra parts that you don’t need. An ultra-streamlined single-tank ST Wing rounds out the system with a perfect balance of horizontal trim and surface floatation. It’s all one simple, ultra-rugged design made for technical dive utility.
The ST comes pre-assembled from the factory and includes unique components depending on your desired configuration.
The standard ST Travel System, which includes the ST35 wing, Aluminum Backplate 2.0, Stainless steel cam bands and the Backplate backpad 2.0.
- Unites our most popular components into a single system
- Solo Harness ultra streamlined for total simplicity
- Steel/aluminum Backplate 2.0 offers stability
- Versatile platform for tons of customization
- Delrin cam bands keep your kit secure
- ST35 – 35lbs lift / 16 kg
- Welded flange and one piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools
- HD Laminated 1680D Cordura outer shell
- 420 nylon internal bladder
- Elbow offset to avoid tank valve/regulator interference and streamlined hose routing
- Lower left pull relief valve
- Cam band slots & tank cradle built in
ALUMINUM BACKPLATE 2.0
- EN AW 6061 aluminum
- 3mm thickness
- Hard Anodized Marine Black
- Laser cut & CNC bent
- 1.5 lbs / 1 kg