NAUI - Rescue SCUBA Diver Certification NES-VA012Sold Out
The NAUI Rescue Scuba Diver Certification NES-VA012, comes with these three courses:
1. Rescue Scuba Diver Course
The NAUI Rescue Scuba Diver course is for certified divers who desire additional training or orientation to a variety of diving sites and conditions. Divers must be a minimum of 18 years of age to enroll in a NAUI Rescue Scuba Diver course.
2. Search and Recovery Diver
At some point in your diving career, you or your buddy will either lose or find something underwater and the knowledge and skills you gain in the NAUI Search and Recovery Diver course will help you when you do. You'll learn about underwater navigation using natural and compass techniques; the problems, methods, equipment, hazards, and safety procedures regarding limited visibility diving; proper search methods and techniques; and how to handle light salvage or recovery, including rigging and knot tying.
3. Choose One of the Following Electives (We recommend DFA Pro)
- Deep Diver
- Underwater Digital Imaging Diver
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Full Face Mask
- Drysuit Diver
- Wreck Diver (External Survey)
- Underwater Archaeologist
- Night Diver
- Altitude Diver
- Diving First Aid for Professional Divers (DFA Pro)
This course comes with:
1. eLearning for all three courses
2. Physical Certification Cards for all three courses
3. Digital Cards for all three courses
WHEN YOU BOOK THE COURSE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
Complete Regulator Set
What the student is responsible for:
Student is responsible for having their own mask/snorkel/fins/booties.
Contact Paragon SCUBA Academy to personalize the best study option for you!