Paragon Dive - Rebreather Action DaySold Out
Rebreather / CCR Action Day
This Program is designed to introduce you to the basic concepts of Closed Circuit Rebreathers, and to provide a practical confined water session for diving with a rebreather. After the confined water session we will complete two open water try dives where you will get to actually dive the rebreather not to exceed 33'. No qualification or certification will be issued. This is designed to introduce you to the incredible world of silent diving and allow you to try a rebreather.
What will I do?
We will complete an academic presentation on CCR / Rebreather diving and you will learn about why we dive a CCR as our primary method of diving. We will then complete a hands on land session focusing on how the rebreather works and assembly as well as some dry skills and drills.
We will then start off in the pool and complete a pool session lasting approximately 45 minutes where you will get to dive the rebreather. After the pool session we will talk about rebreather maintenance and preparing for the next dive.
We will then completed two open water dives. The two open water dives will be completed as arranged with your instructor at a local dive site or can be as part of your next trip with us. The dives will last no more than 45 minutes and will not exceed a depth of 33'
Expect the entire program to last a full day (8 hours) or two 1/2 days.
What will I need?
- Must be a certified diver.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 20 logged dives.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
What can I do after this?
Once you have tried rebreathers for the first time, the only step left is to decide which one is for you and when you start your full course!
Rebreathers are your path to a more adventurous diving experience, allowing you to venture longer and possibly deeper while keeping warmer and saving on diving gases.
How to sign up for this CCR Experience!
- Sign up online and select the CCR you want to try
- Schedule the class, pool, or open water dives as required.
- Course Cost:
- $235.00 Instructor Fee - Includes Classroom Session & Pool Sessions. Program is approximately 4 hours
- Please bring your own personal equipment mask, fins, exposure protection, etc. Everything else will be provided
- Not included are Trip Costs. Trip costs include transportation, lodging, boat fees, park fees, food and beverage, etc.
- Cost of the try dive can be split equally between a full CCR course and any required equipment you may need to purchase for the course.