SCUBAPRO - D-Mask
Sharing the design scheme of the new D-Series D420 regulator, the new D-Mask is a sleek, premium mask well-suited for all types of diving. The D-Mask benefits from SCUBAPRO's second-generation Trufit technology. This design approach features a mask skirt with thicker, firmer silicone near the mask frame to provide support and rigidity, and thinner silicone contouring the face for comfort and to ensure a watertight seal. The mask features true color UV protective lenses that deliver the best balance of surface protection and underwater clarity. It also features an interchangeable lens system for optional optical lenses. Offering a comfortable fit and a wide field of view, the D-Mask is available in black with blue accents to match the D420 regulator’s color scheme. It comes with a choice of black or clear skirts in two sizes: Medium and Small, and there’s also a Wide skirt available in black only.
- Sleek design matches the new D420 regulator.
- True color UV protective lenses offer protection from UV light on the surface without affecting colors under water.
- Interchangeable lens system makes it easy to install optional optical lenses.
- Available with a choice of skirts to suit a variety of face shapes.
- Rotating buckles work with a new black-on-black Comfort Strap to optimize range of motion and achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Trufit Technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture on the mask skirt.
- Included in the durable molded fabric box: mask delivered with blue mask frames, all black colored frames, a HUD hands-free dive computer mount and an all-black Comfort Strap.
- Optional lenses available: Optical lenses (6x positive +1.5 to +4.0/8x negative -1.5 to -5.0); Bi-Focus lenses (3x positive +1.0 to +3.0).
|Mask Type||Dual Lens|
|Prescription Lens Compatible||Yes|