SCUBAPRO - S-Tek Expedition Reel
Evoking the distinctive design of SCUBAPRO’s classic G250 second stage, the S-Tek Expedition Reel is rugged throughout with ergonomic features that make it easier to let line out and retrieve it without snags.
- Durable construction includes a marine-grade anodized aluminum frame, injection-molded fiberglass reinforced nylon drum and stainless steel axle and screws.
- Anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw located at the opposite end of the handle from the line exit improves ergonomics while reducing the risk of line snags.
- Anti-release eyelet for the bolt snap ensures security.
- Ergonomic anti-snag winder allows for problem-free line retrieval.
- Integrated stealth line cleat and removable Torben-Loc line anchor provide two options for securing the line-end to avoid losing it through the line guide exit.
- Includes a line capacity gauge and stainless steel bolt snap.
|Length of Line||330 ft|
|Marketing Product Type - Accessories||Technical|