Suunto - Zoop Novo Dive Computer
An easy-to-use, nitrox-capable dive computer for recreational divers. Made in Finland.
Whether you’re just starting out on your diving journey or looking to explore new underwater adventures, Suunto Zoop Novo has everything you need. With your easy to understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display, all you need to do is suit up, dive down, and enjoy the view. This simple to use dive computer includes full decompression capabilities, five dive modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free and Off) and straight-forward, menu-based Suunto user interface.
- Air, nitrox, gauge and freedive modes
- Big clear display with backlight
- Made in Finland
- Suunto RGBM
Measurements 66.1 x 66.1 x 26.2 mm / 2.6 x 2.6 x 1.03 " Weight 120 g / 4.23 oz Bezel material: Composite Glass material: Acrylic Case material: Composite Strap material: Elastomer What's in the box?
Suunto Zoop Novo, quick guide, warranty leaflet, safety leaflet, display shield and Suunto logo sticker
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory)
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes