TDI Intro To Tech DivingSold Out
TDI Intro to Tech Diving
The TDI Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Who this course is for:
- Certified open water scuba diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
- Certified open water scuba diver who is considering technical training
- Certified technical diver who is seeking a refresher course
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What you can expect to learn:
- In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure to in-depth dive planning, introduction to more advanced technical diving and equipment
- Opportunity to become a more proficient diver and expand on diver skills and knowledge
TDI Intro to Tech minimum requirements:
- Execute proper gear selection and preparation as well as buddy gas matching
- Mastery of S.T.A.R.T, trim, finning techniques, body positioning, and diver skills
- Overall demonstration of mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
How to take this course!
How do I take this course?
- Sign up and receive your online code
- Once you complete the online portion schedule the class, pool, or open water dives as required.
- Course Cost:
- $139.95 for eLearning & certification card once earned.
- $275.00 Instructor Fee - Includes Classroom Session, Pool Session, and 3 open water dives (Tanks and Weights Included).
- Dive count is the minimum required amount of dives to successfully complete the course. If additional dives are required they are $55.00 per dive and include tanks and weights.
- Not included are Rental Equipment and Trip Costs. Trip costs include transportation, lodging, boat fees, park fees, food and beverage, etc.