TDI - Intro To Tech Diving
TDI Intro to Tech Diving
The TDI Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Who this course is for:
- Certified open water scuba diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
- Certified open water scuba diver who is considering technical training
- Certified technical diver who is seeking a refresher course
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What you can expect to learn:
- In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure to in-depth dive planning, introduction to more advanced technical diving and equipment
- Opportunity to become a more proficient diver and expand on diver skills and knowledge
TDI Intro to Tech minimum requirements:
- Execute proper gear selection and preparation as well as buddy gas matching
- Mastery of S.T.A.R.T, trim, finning techniques, body positioning, and diver skills
- Overall demonstration of mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
How to take this course!
How do I take this course?
- Sign up and receive your online code
- Once you complete the online portion schedule the class, pool, or open water dives as required.
- Course Cost:
- $139.95 for eLearning & certification card once earned.
- $595.00 Instructor Fee - Includes Classroom Session, Pool Session, and 4-6 open water dives (Tanks and Weights Included).
- Dive count is the minimum required amount of dives to successfully complete the course. If additional dives are required they are $55.00 per dive and include tanks and weights.
- Not included are Rental Equipment and Trip Costs. Trip costs include transportation, lodging, boat fees, park fees, food and beverage, etc.