Silicone Wrist Seal - Transparent SealsSold Out
Looking for something different for your drysuit. Check out these transparent silicone wrist seals from Waterproof. They will work with any user replaceable wrist seal system! Add some style to your gear!
For too long latex seals have been the biggest problem in drysuit diving. You are never sure what state they are going to be in until you open your dive bag. They are easy to rip and prone to deteriorate from factors such as the sun/UV rays, chemicals and ozone. The Silicone Seal will set a new industry standard. With Waterproofs new Silicone Seal there is no chemical or environmental sensitivity and they have 40% better stretch than latex seals. The elasticity makes donning the suit much easier and it seals with your skin more effectively. Since the pressure is lower on the wrists your hands will stay warmer. The comfort really is enhanced during long technical dives and decompression stops.
Sold in pairs
- Hi-grade Silicone – Hypoallergenic medical-grade silicone. 100% UV and ozone resistance.
- 100 % UV and ozone resistant
- Extremely stretchable
- Enhanced durability
- No latex allergy
- No maintenance
- Easy donning and doffing
- Extremely fast mounting
- Permanent Interior Glide Coating – The inside of the seal is treated with a glide coating for easy donning
- Safety Ridge – The safety ridge ensures that the seal stays in place
- Fits SI-TECH, Polar Bears and Viking